Instructions For Recruiters
- Only one registration is allowed for an Industry. However they can post multiple job or internship opportunities after sign in.
- Please visit other pages in this website for the brochure, and other details of our revised placement process.
- For sign-in credentials, please write to the student representative in touch with you, or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email, name, mobile number, along with company name and address. Log in credentials will be sent both as sms and email.
- Once you receive these details from us, please use the sign in link to fill in the details of the offer. These details will be transferred to applicable set of students at a later date.
- While announcing the jobs at this portal, please choose at least one of the degree programs (Integrated Masters in Science, Masters in Engineering/Technology/Management, or PhD (Science or Engineering). Please provide additional details on disciplines/specializations etc at the Job Description fields. You will be able to attach files for additional details.
- OCCaP Committee announces the job to some of the relevant departments. In many cases, niche research in some areas may be happening in unrelated departments. If none of the profiles match, please do let us know at email@example.com.
- Student profiles will be visible to recruiters only after students specifically apply for the opening.
Instructions For Students
- All students planning to apply for Campus Interviews for jobs or internships or to apply for offline opportunities using OCCaP help, must register in this portal. The site will remain open for updates till February 15.
- Students can directly sign up at this portal using a valid SR number to register for job or internship placements. Some relevant information will be picked up from the Academic Database and can not be changed here. Please read the rules and regulations available in this website.
- Students interested in placements during the academic 2016-17 must signup and complete their profile by February 15th, 2017. Please use sign in to edit your profile or apply for job. You will also get notifications of OCCaP events.
- You will not be able to change your login id during the placement season. Both email and mobile number will be verified and OCCaP will make efforts to inform you using both for any announcements.
- Students joined after July 2007 can register using their SR number. In some cases, it has been reported that the number in the database is different from the originally assigned number. If there is difficulty please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, data of joining, and program details.
- During sign up process, students will have to choose between Job or Internship. This can not be changed during the current placement season.
- Please note that none of the students registered for job placement this year will be allowed in subsequent academic years.
- Opportunities for Internships at Industries will be available for all categories of students at this stage. For UG and MTech students, internships will be allowed only during summer months (May-July 2017). Please note that a consent from the guide/adviser/ chair of department in the form of a scanned letter is required to be eligible to apply using the portal. Please use the link from the Download page.
- Students can fill in their academic details using specified fields. In addition, they may upload up to two versions of their CV. An Other Information field is provided for students to fill in other important information such as key achievements, previous experience, or any other information that may help their selection.
- All students registering at this stage ARE required to upload scanned copy of a consent letter in the prescribed format in their profile. Please use the link from the Download page. All new accounts without such letter will be disabled before posting new opportunities.
- OCCaP will notify students to apply for available job/internship opportunities at a later date. Student profiles will be visible to recruiters only after they apply. While applying, they should link up their CV.
- Please note that CV or any other information in the portal can NOT be changed by the student after the registration deadline (February 15, 2017)
- Information provided by students in this portal will be subject to verification, and if found to be incorrect, the student account will be disqualified till the end of the placement season.